RAS Interiors are able to offer full cabin interior solutions for Commercial Aircraft, to include the design, manufacture or refurbishment and certification of all airline requirements.
Our complete design department includes concept design, 3D modelling, 2D engineering drawing (electrical/mechanical), FEA/FEM, stress analysis, service bulletins, CMM/IPC/ICA and flammability test plans and reports.
EASA Part 21 & 145 Approved
Facilities include design and air side workshop hangars equipped with machinery that gives RAS the capabilities to manufacture all components in house.
Our highly skilled staff ensure the highest quality and superior solution to customer requirements.
We have onsite capabilities for fabrication, soft furnishing, composite manufacturing and refurbishment.
• Boeing B767 Front Row Ottoman Units • Airbus A330 Front Row Monuments
• Airbus A319, A320, A321 Pull Out Dogbox / Emergency Equipment Stowage
• Airbus A319, A320, A321 Forward Closet • Airbus A319, A320, A321 G2 Galley
• Leather & Composite Board Literature Pockets • Airbus A330 Lavatory Upgrade & Modification Kit
• Airbus A319, A320, A321 Bulkhead/Cabin Divider • Embraer E190 Stowage Units
• Airbus A330 Dogboxes • Airbus A330 Curtains • Airbus A330 Crew Rest Systems
At RAS Interiors our interior planning and execution structure encompasses these key steps in a process that enables our team to understand our clients’ goals and meet these in the most understandable and smoothest way possible. Our process is as follows:
• Sitting down with our design, planning and sales team to get a perfect understanding of our clients’ galley vision and budget.
• With this vision in mind we set to develop an in-depth design drawing including 3D renderings all put together with our design department. Engineering/certifying the options incorporate, identify and integrate the most advanced technology solutions when applicable.
• Establishing a detailed task list and schedule and adhering to them.
• After the design process is finished and the renderings and all engineering drawings are completed it is time to begin the manufacturing process within our 28,000ft² facility. Having all design and engineering facilities located in a centralised location we are able to create a smooth transition from conception to a completed project.
• Our engineering teams then get to work using highly advanced technology along with supreme craftmanship to create spectacular galley units for our commercial and VIP clients.
• Following the manufacture of the required stowage units our quality control team works to ensure the completed products meet all EASA requirements as well as fits within the requirements laid out in the initial design stages.
• After the stowage units are completed/tested/inspected for quality they are ready for delivery to our clients anywhere in the world. We ensure our shipping methods deliver your products safely and securely to their final destination.
These steps are aimed to deliver an on time and on budget style and quality that meet our customers’ requirements. Throughout, working in tandem with our suppliers and drawing on the diverse resources of RAS Interiors, our goal is to provide our customers the utmost in flexibility regarding the process on their aircraft.
OUR EXPERIENCE - YOUR ADVANTAGE
RAS is an established and respected aircraft interior, exterior, and completions company located at London Biggin Hill Airport, just 19 miles away from the city centre. With over 40 years of joint experience in the industry, we have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence.
Our company offers interior and exterior aircraft solution specialising in; repairing, painting refurbishing, as well as creating new interior and exterior paint schemes for both VIP and Commercial aircraft.
RAS creates successful and impressive products through our exacting attention to detail, an empathetic understanding of our clients’ ambitions, and a precise awareness of timescale and budget. We work with a large range of clients including both large global airlines and private aircraft owners. No matter the size of your project, RAS has the experience and expertise to satisfy your needs.
“FANTASTIC SERVICE AND EXPERTISE – RAS OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS FOR ALL OUR VIP REFURBISHMENTS. WITH FANTASTIC EXPERTISE HIGH EYE FOR DETAIL WE WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE”